My photo
North Georgia Mountains
sculptor, painter, mixed media artist

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pendant Crazy

the Merlot Crow hung on a gold chain

Where's My Vote?

AFP on leppard


Walking On Cobblestones



Stockings




Serenity





Robert Johnson




Buddha and a Thousand Candles


I've missed making jewelry lately. I'm soon going to be taking a PMC certification class (which will allow me to both teach and purchase supplies at wholesale). But in the meantime I thought I'd play with some pendant blanks and resin.

All the pictures used are thumbnails of my own paintings. I printed them all in miniture and added to the pendant blanks.

I need to work on my resin techniques. Too many air bubbles. But I'll get that fixed. Also, these pictures are WAYYYY enlarged. The bubbles are not as noticable in real life.

3 comments:

Andrée Lachapelle said...

Very cool stuff, all around, well done! I like :-)

Flora said...

I have always loved the idea of making these sweet little pendants!!! I bought everything I needed too,but never enough time....I guess I'll have to just admire the art that other people do...
Blessings,Flora

Elizabeth Golden said...

Your pendants are simply lovely. The Buddha one is fantastic. I am always amazed to see the jewelry people make. One of many things I still have not mastered. Yours are inspiring.