My photo
North Georgia Mountains
sculptor, painter, mixed media artist

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

weekend update

What a busy weekend we had!

Saturday we cut our path pavers (for lack of a better word) for our Zen Garden. This is what we plan on doing. And last Fall we had to cut 6 trees out of the yard. We saved them and let them dry out. Saturday we cut them into 3 inch thick stepping stones.









I'm not sure we have enough. But it's a good start. We can always do more later... or adapt our design a little. Either. :)






Saturday night we went and saw one of my FAVORITE bands at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater. My first time at the venue and enjoyed it a great deal!!! It's nice to have such a great venue so close to home. We'll be back.






But now, please enjoy the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy! They are The Shizzle!

EDIT: Try as I might I can NOT get YouTube to embed this video. But HERE they are. Enjoy!!



No comments: