My photo
North Georgia Mountains
sculptor, painter, mixed media artist

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pass and Create Journal

On the Lovin Mixed Media NING group (formerly Art From The Heart formerly Mixed Media Arts formerly Gary Reefs NING) we started a group art journal project. A list was started of those people who wanted to take part in a pass-and-create art journal. One person would do a page then mail it to the next person on the list. So many people wanted to take part that they divided the group into 4 smaller groups and started mailing 4 moleskin journals around.

After several months of wait I finally got the journal this week. I finished my page tonight and posted my scan below. In person the colors aren't this bright. But aside from that I'm happy with my page.

a bird in the hand...

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great spread! Very fun. And that is a precious face you did. I love it!

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

I think the experssion on the girls face is wonderful! I like your colours too. I'm on Lovin Mixed Media too..but don't paticpate as much as i would like too...

Thankyou for your visit to my blog!