I've never been very successful with transfers. Those where i had fore-though just didn't come out. Those that came out i had no idea what to do with.
This was strictly a technique class so we didn't have a project we were all doing. But many people made tags or art journal pages. I chose to put one of my transfers on a small canvas which i had 1st attached book pages then stamped script and distressed with alcohol ink. The transfer was done with a photo copied on a laser let printer and transfered with contact paper.
We also did transfers with ink jet printer copies and transfer ink solution (not a lot of luck here) and one with a toner based photo copy, saran wrap and an iron. This one came out fabulous too but i haven't used it in a project yet.
Mr. Lesley made cookies and brownies for the class and kept us very entertained thru out. He is the very ideal of an art husband.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8