My photo
North Georgia Mountains
sculptor, painter, mixed media artist

Monday, June 6, 2011

Parts is Parts

For part of our adventures in Tate yesterday we explored a train station and walked along the railroad tracks. We found a junk pile full of trash and old rusted metal parts. I would have liked to grab them all but they were HEAVY!!! So I got a few and hope to get more.



One person's trash is another person's treasures!!! I see great treasure's here! In fact the long skinny piece is already destined for a work-in-progress missing a base. I think this will be PERFECT!

2 comments:

Anonova said...

I love the shot of your finds, they look full of endless possibilities!

Kelly said...

What a great find. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new treasures.
Hugs and blessings.
Kelly