My photo
North Georgia Mountains
sculptor, painter, mixed media artist

Sunday, June 5, 2011

trail magic (edit)

What a beautiful weekend! We had a busy one.

I did a lot of art... none of which I have pictures to share.

I started working on some collaged scrabble tiles. I also spent most the weekend working with a homemade paper clay... which i LOVE!!! Great product which works well with the kind of sculptures I do. I think I'll be using this product a lot!

First, I made 2 quarts of ice cream. The one of the left is Chocolate Almond. The one on the right is Green Tea. Both came out great!!!!
We explored backroads. Here is The Man and The Dog on a bridge over Amacalola River in Dawson Forest.
A country water park?
The high dive
Tate Ga. Blink and you'll miss it
The Man and The Dog at a very old graveyard in Tate Ga
95% of the grave stones in this old graveyard had the name "Tate". Small town...
the angel has a great view
railroad station... great simple architectural details on this treasure
same building. different view
spare wheels for the train?
I love old doors

1 comment:

Andrée Lachapelle said...

Beautiful photos, well done!